Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,340   Online: 1045

Shooter
    35mm

Checking Up on Diana Exchange

To everyone participating in the Diana Exchange, I just wanted to be sure that you had received your exchange partner information with no problem. PM me if you did not receive the info. Also, plan to send your prints by Feb 28. Good luck everyone!!

Jon

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jon koss
    To everyone participating in the Diana Exchange, I just wanted to be sure that you had received your exchange partner information with no problem. PM me if you did not receive the info. Also, plan to send your prints by Feb 28. Good luck everyone!!

Jon
    Hi Jon,

I just received a very nice print of an architectural image this afternoon from Mark O'Brian. It jogged my memory about the swap and so I spent a couple pleasant hours in the darkroom making my print which I hope to send off tomorrow.

How many of us ended up in the swap? Maybe we all could post our images in this thread (or another) so the rest of the participants can see what went around. Just a thought...

Thanks for putting this together.

Joe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mine went out to Dianna (go figure) two days ago.
    I just want to feel nostalgic like I used to.

http://www.clayharmon.net - turnip extraordinaire

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I'm still trying to decide which neg to print. Oh man, the pressure!
    I'm getting caught up though, and sent my prints from the alt photo exchange last week

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by smieglitz
    Hi Jon,
    I just received a very nice print of an architectural image this afternoon from Mark O'Brian...
    How many of us ended up in the swap? Maybe we all could post our images in this thread (or another) so the rest of the participants can see what went around...
    Thanks for putting this together. Joe
    Hi Joe - We ended up with eight in the swap, which pleasantly surprised me considering the narrow focus of the swap and its propinquity to the general toy camera swap. It would indeed be great to post the results - not sure if everyone has a scanner though. I hope everyone enjoyed the exchange!

Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format

checking up on diana exchange

........... no scanners in my house so it's snail-mail for me, just deciding on a print with enough of that je ne sais quoi to justify the postage all the way to U.S.A. !!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Joe:

Glad you liked it. It will be interesting to see what comes my way!
    Cheers,

Mark
    Mark O'Brien -
    At the home of Argus cameras...Ann Arbor, MI
    http://www.geocities.com/argusmaniac/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin