Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,166   Online: 732

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Stagger the exchanges?

I just checked the standard exchanges, the Group, Postcard, and Blind exchanges. There are no signups this month={

I suggest these three exchanges should be staggered so that every month one of them should be open for signups, one of them should be printing, and another should be sending.

This would also make it easy for someone who wants to do all three. They would only have to be printing in one exchange each month.

My2C

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's worth at least $0.04!

This is a good idea and I'll talk to the other exchange moderators about implementing it the next time around.

Jeremy
    Group Exchange Moderator of Minimal Importance
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Staggering the exchanges sounds like a good idea to me. I have to bunch up my darkroom days anyway due to my schedule - I'm busier than a one-armed paper hanger right now - so having a little staggering built in would be a great help in keeping on time.

- Randy

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Good idea. I have two exchanges to print for at the moment (and for me, that's a couple of nights' worth of printing what with test prints).
    Diane

Halak 41

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin