Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,523   Online: 1025

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Let us know how we can help! Does Jorge have a paypal account?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This is disturbing news. So sorry to hear it. I will be glad to help. Jorge is a valuable friend. Will watch for developments. Unfortunately my org skills would turn out to be just another liability.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I would like to help also. Please let me know how. Thanks.

Vahid

Images
    If he is still using the same account this is his paypal
    paladio06@prodigy.net.mx

Let me know what is happening.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    One possible way to help: Jorge has 17 prints for sale in the Apug Gallery (http://www.apug-gallery.com/.)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GregT.
    One possible way to help: Jorge has 17 prints for sale in the Apug Gallery (http://www.apug-gallery.com/.)

I was just checking them out. I will have to wait until after the APUG conference, but I definitely see a few that I'd love to have.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Depending on his health situation, buying the prints may be the more stressful way to help him out- I don't know what his inventory is of these prints, but that could require significant effort on his part to deliver, when he really needs the rest. It might be better to just put together a fund to send money to him. I'm still interested in buying at least one of his images, but it might be better to wait to do that until he is on the road to recovery, for his sake.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jorge's work that I have seen has been an insperation to me and I would like to help in some way too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I think the best thing would be to send in donations to Jorge's paypal account. I'll update the thread with his paypal address. Jorge is a good friend and a gifted photographer. We have a large group here so it all adds up even if you only send a few dollars this could help him. Thanks, Sean

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thank you all for your help and prayers. This is something I have been battling for a long time but in this instance the cancer returned in a worse manner. You have no idea how much your help means to me!

Once again thank you! while I really appreciate your help and kindness I would feel better if anybody who wishes to help me purchases one of my prints. I will be the next 20 days in radio and chemotherapy but once I am back I would make the prints and mail them, if you can wait then this would really help.

It is hard to express and write the feelings this kind of response generates, Kevin knows what I mean, there are no words that can really say what this means for someone who needs help.

Thank you,

Jorge.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin