Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,155   Online: 1072

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have one of Jorge's beautiful, beautiful images.

Donation sent.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have always enjoyed Jorge's presence and help in matters of photography. I wish Jorge the very best in this time. I know that it must be a difficult thing although I can not begin to imagine.

I will send a donation as soon as Sean verifies his Paypal information.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Donation sent.

I have two of Jorge's fine platinum prints and have seen two more in the Traveling Portfolio and highly recommend them.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jorge

Best wishes from UK. You are an inspiration to me and its always good to have you here. Hope the ride is not to rough over the next few weeks.

Regards

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My thoughts and prayers are with your Jorge. I will do my best to help also.
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I also have a print. There is one thing that if you can't help finacially I know Jorge loves good (non romance) novels in paperback. If you have any sitting around that you are done with, I'm sure that the reading will help him pass the time he has while getting therapy. I know he recently moved so maybe a new address would help too.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am very sorry to hear about this and I know Jorge will be in the thoughts and prayers of myself and everyone here. I don't know of a person with a greater passion for photography than Jorge. I will send something by Paypal.

Kind Regards,
    John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have updated the original post with paypal and apug-gallery details. 100% of gallery sales will go to Jorge. Have also sent through a paypal donation. Get well soon Jorge!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jorge,

I wish you a speedy recovery, and hope you get well very soon.

I've sent in a small contribution to your Paypal account which I hope will help towards paying the bills.

Thanks to Aggie for posting this message, and to Sean for posting the Paypal a/c info and the gallery info.

Best wishes,

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jorge, my friend...I call you friend because since I first came to APUG you have inspired and helped me be a better photographer. Your knowledge and wit have always been shared most freely...have never had the chance to meet you in person, but I feel we could sit down and enjoy a good conversation ..... This news leaves me shaken, yet I understand somehow. Take the good thoughts and prayers from everyone...they come from the heart. YOU ARE IMPORTANT to us, and the best medicine in the world comes from within...if there is anything we can do, please let us know. Paper/chemistry...someone to yell at, or someone to talk with..you just let us know, we want you to get better.....
    Mike C

Rambles

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin