Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,591   Online: 1116

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Someone made a post on the LF Forum tonight about Jorge quoting several of the posts above. I added a post with a link to the APUG Classified section for the print sales.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Jorge,

Your photography is wonderful. Tap into the strength your friends and well wishers offer; get well soon.

A small donation headed your way soon...

Frank

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Jorge, I have been missing you online. I noticed you were not very present lately and have just now learned the reason why. Let me tell you I am very saddened to hear such news, really...It hit me hard and it brought me tears.
    I did not hessitate to order one of your very beautiful prints I will certainly hang it up in my best wall for my own visual enjoyment and to have you very present. I hope that helps some.

Fight hard my friend!!

Christian Olivet

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My prayers are with you Jorge. I can't buy a print right now but will send something to help out. When the funds become available I will buy a print also.
    "Fundamentally I think we need to rediscover a non-ironic world"
    Robert Adams

It's always been an adventure to read Jorge's posts and I always enjoyed them. I would encourage all of us to buy a Jorge original print. I just bought this one: http://www.apug-gallery.com/details....&sgid=&pid=373. I really like the composition and the light. I wish Jorge a speedy recovery and as much energy in fighting this damn desease as he has always shown in his posts here and over at The Large Format Forum!

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have added two of my recent prints (not previously offered for sale) the links are as follows:

http://www.apug.org/classifieds/show...1&cat=9&page=1

http://www.apug.org/classifieds/show...1&cat=9&page=1

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'm very sorry to see this news. Best wishes for a successful treatment and for many more years of passionate photography and spirited debate.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Jorge,

I've always found you to be a lightening quick, razor sharp, and eloquent defender of traditional photography. You're personality on-line (as it must be in real life) is that of a Force of Nature...stopping you from defending your views would be like standing on a beach and willing back the incoming tide. Like somebody else said, those qualities will serve you well in this struggle.

Take care.

Murray

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jorge

Paypal donation sent. One day I hope to buy your " Mineral de Pozos" image but for now I sent what I can.

Good luck my freind

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Jorge,

I just ordered a print. Get well soon.

Allen

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin