Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,270   Posts: 1,534,458   Online: 1023

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by lee
    To make it easier, send Jorge the money via pay pal or some other way and send me an electronic copy of the receipt and I will make the print and send it to you. That way the money gets to Jorge faster. I don't want to have to touch the money.

lee\c
    Lee,

That is a great idea. I concur and would want the same procedure for any transactions that I am involved in.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Same here. If you'd like one of my prints, simply PayPal $100 to Jorge (paladio06@prodigy.net.mx) and send me the PayPal receipt together with your mailing address. Otherwise I would have to pay PayPal fees AND Jorge would, too, when I send him the money.
    [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DimGray]Member of the Contact Printers Guild[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you go to my Gallery section you will find six prints to choose from. http://www.apug.org/gallery/showgall...00&ppuser=2339

You can pick any one or more of these six and I will print them for you. The cost is $125 each with $100 being sent to benefit Jorge and $25 to pay for packaging and shipping. If you choose to purchase more than one print I will combine them into one shipping package and send the extra to Jorge rather than keep to the $25 each.

As you can see from the gallery space some are silver chloride prints (using the ubiquitous Azo/Amidol printing) and some are platinum/palladium prints. Doesn't matter which you choose, the cost is the same. This is quite a bit below what I normally sell these for but Jorge will benefit.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me. WarEaglemtn@yahoo.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lee
    To make it easier, send Jorge the money via pay pal or some other way and send me an electronic copy of the receipt and I will make the print and send it to you. That way the money gets to Jorge faster. I don't want to have to touch the money.

lee\c
    I would accept that as well. The whole purpose is to help Jorge.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Here is my offering. Hope it does some good.
    http://www.apug.org/classifieds/show...p?product=1430
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm RF
    What a great group.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    Hi, I've reduced my prices to $100. Also the buyer can substitute any print from my personal gallery. I think people should feel free to donate their old photo equipment of any value. Might make for more $$$.

Jon Shiu
    Elk, CA

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Any picture of mine, except the two Polaroid transfers. $100, shipped anywhere in the world. I'll pay the shipping, send the money to Jorge.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I've added a second print to my offering: http://www.apug.org/classifieds/show...p?product=1437

This image is of the Southern Alps, in New Zealand from Lake Pukaki. This is an 11x14, matted, Fuji Crystal Archive (RA4) print, and is the first image in the series. Print is signed, mounted and overmatted with 4-ply archival museum board. Please note: this is a Chromira print.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What an OUTSTANDING group of people!!
    Mike C

Rambles

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin