Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,719   Online: 815

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I guess I should have done this sooner. But, for those of you sending prints to a "certain someone" overseas, you can send them to me and I will send them to him all together. Yes, I DO promise not to keep them for myself! LOL
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WooHoo! A Twofer!

Got back from class to find that during the rainy, mucky day, another "joyful square of foamcore" arrived at my doorstep. None of the day's moisture got inside the package, which when I opened it, revealed two beautiful prints.

Steve and Todd, thanks for two wonderful prints to add to our collection! Self-deprocating comments by Steve to the contrary, there's not a single thing I would change about either print.

I would hang them outside the nigh-completed darkroom, but I wouldn't want anyone to mistakenly think they were my work.

I'll have to do some good thinkin' on how to approach this exchange. Given what I've seen already, I'll have to really pull a rabbit out of a hat and do something special for my contribution.

cheers,

-KwM-

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Got mine too!!!! Steve, Todd--they are soooo beautiful! I am going to clear a wall just for exchange photos!
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Late catching up

hi all,

I have missed this thread altogether; basically relying on the round of PM's sent early on.

Glad to hear the NM shipment is making its destination alright.

Todd and I did NOT make a print for Les or Lee, but I think it's a wonderful idea. Hold on Valerie and I get another set over to you in a few days for that purpose.

This is a lot of fun. First one I have been involved in.

wfe
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Steve and Todd,
    I received my twofer, beautiful prints that are a wonderful addition to my collection. Thanks !!!

Regards,
    Bill
    ~Bill
    "Real Art is a Thin Breath Exhaled Amidst a Struggle in the Mind"
    Fine Art and Portraits

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hey all,
    I'm glad everybody is doing this. It's always nice to receive prints in the mail, but these are especially nice because we all share something surrounding this work. To everybody who is worried about not meeting the "deadline"; don't worry about it, take your time.
    Thanks everybody,
    Todd

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Greetings All!

I am happy to report that I mailed a photo yesterday to half of the group - Bill, Clay, Val. And I will be in the darkroom this week, to print more of the same, or something different, for the rest of the group -Todd, Steve, Kevin.

Thanks again for your patience and encouragement!!!

BTW I won't be opening any of your photo packages until I have finished sending all of mine out, and I am looking forward to that very special time, it will be kind of like Christmas!

Blessings to You and Yours,
    Krystyna

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You guys are something else. I wish the workshop wasn't just a one-time thing. Sure would be nice if we could get together and compare progress and directions about once a quarter or so.

Once I start taking actual photo classes at UNT, those folks will have quite a high mark to meet.

-KwM-

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kwmullet View Post
    You guys are something else. I wish the workshop wasn't just a one-time thing. Sure would be nice if we could get together and compare progress and directions about once a quarter or so.
    -KwM-
    Other than the obvious travel issues, I'm sure a regular reunion could happen. Especially if you include the similar workshop participants from the prior year.

"If you build it, they will come."
    David
    Taking pictures is easy. Making photographs is hard.

http://www.behance.net/silverdarkroom
    http://silverdarkroom.wordpress.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I would love it if we could all get together again in the future. It's amazing how well we all seemed to get to know each other within the span of a few days. Let's start talking about it. There's a big photography festival going on this summer in Santa Fe. I would be happy to get us all together for something then if people were interested.
    Todd

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin