Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,956   Posts: 1,558,036   Online: 1126

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I've shot a couple rolls. Nothing printed yet.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Since the glitch that's been preventing me from uploading images is fixed, I'll see what my Zeiss Ikon Netter can do (with its Blik rangefinder).

K.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, this got me going to finally to a CLA on my Agfa Isolette (CLA is stretching it - my apologies to those who can really do a CLA on a lens). Shutter seemed OK but, as is often the case with these, the focus ring was stuck. After a day soaking in lighter fluid I was able to separate the first and second elements using the "2 hose clamp" method. Will try to calibrate the focus tomorrow.

Could have used the 2x3 Graphic, but that seemed like cheating.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Is there a separate gallery set up for this?

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Is there a separate gallery set up for this?

Steve.
    No, there is not a seperate gallery. Should there be?
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Hawley View Post
    No, there is not a seperate gallery. Should there be?
    I'm not sure. I just thought it would be nice to have them all in the same place.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    I'm not sure. I just thought it would be nice to have them all in the same place. Steve.
    Its a good question Steve. I have sent a PM to David Goldberg and he is checking with Sean about it.
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I just shot a roll of film through my new Franka Solida II with a Xenar lens. I was very pleased with the results. The shutter was dead on and the uncoupled rangefinder was accurate down to three feet. I only shot ten pictures and all ten turned out fine.

I want to enter the MF Folding camera contest. I have never uploaded any pictures to APUG. If I upload several pictures, do I just mention in the description which picture is meant for the contest? How will the judges find the pictures?

Will there be a separate gallery for this contest? If no gallery, maybe a list of links for all those who want to view all the submissions?

Who is judging the pictures? When will it be judged?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank R View Post
    I want to enter the MF Folding camera contest.
    Frank, there's no contest involved, no judging of any sort. The idea is to simply showcase what can be done with an "obsolete" type of camera of this particular genre, coupled with the natural inventiveness of the users.

Will there be a separate gallery for this contest? If no gallery, maybe a list of links for all those who want to view all the submissions?
    We don't know yet. I have asked one of the moderators for guidence on gallery postings. We are awaiting word from Sean about it. As soon as the guidence is received, I will post it here in the thread.

I have never uploaded any pictures to APUG. If I upload several pictures, do I just mention in the description which picture is meant for the contest? How will the judges find the pictures?
    As I said above, we are waiting on guidance for the gallery postings. We have asked that participants post whichever photo they feel is their best one for the entry.

That being said, you should certainly feel free to upload any of your photos to the APUG galleries any time. Nothing wrong with getting started now. If you want to note that it was taken during the MF Folder project, that's fine too. Various other members have done very similar things.

Thanks for participating Frank.
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've put one from my Perkeo in the gallery.

http://www.apug.org/gallery/showphot...to=19875&cat=2

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin