Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,877   Posts: 1,520,270   Online: 1126

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    Received a beautiful print of a Swaledale waterfall from Leon yesterday. Many thanks, mate!
    glad you liked it

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi all,

I received a very handsome print off Mark Tweedie a couple of weeks back (would've have posted this earlier if I new it was the done thing ). The print is great, I really liked the quality. FB Multigrade definitely seems to produce superior results to the resin coated variety. I'll have to give a box a try some time. If it wasn't for the damn long wash time...

Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffeb View Post
    Hi all,

I received a very handsome print off Mark Tweedie a couple of weeks back (would've have posted this earlier if I new it was the done thing ). The print is great, I really liked the quality. FB Multigrade definitely seems to produce superior results to the resin coated variety. I'll have to give a box a try some time. If it wasn't for the damn long wash time...

Brian
    Thanks for the compliment Brian. Once you try FB there is no going back! The long wash times are a small price to pay.

Mark
    http://www.marktweedie.co.uk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JON@jb-ci View Post
    Hi,
    Received jeffeb's print Friday. The image is a classic style London street scene and very-well seen, the print it's self is printed to high standard Thanks very much Brian.
    Regards JON
    Thanks Jon, your feedback is appreciated. I'll let you know who the statue portrays when my Dad develops his roll of film which has a picture of plaque on it.

Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by marktweedie View Post
    Once you try FB there is no going back!
    Mark
    I have some Ilfobrom Gallerie (only a few sheets) - cracking stuff, but a little bit on the expensive side. A box of FB Multigrade seems to be about the same cost as a box of portfolio, but considerably superior (IMO).

Brian

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    My print is packed and ready to go. Should get it in the post tomorrow.

Cheers

Martin
    I'm Spartacus!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just a reminder that there are only 10 days to go before round four is due to start. So far, I have only had confirmation of 5 prints being received - that leaves 11 more.

If you are having difficulties in getting your prints out in this timeframe, please let me know via pm or on this thread

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Received Jon Butler's lovely print a few days ago. Very impressed Jon - I'm sure it'll make a great series.

My own print will go out at the weekend...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Print left on Friday... bit late but I made.... uuuuf... darkroom and small babies are not easy to look after at the same time...
    "A photograph is not created by a photographer. What he does is just to open a little window and capture it. The world then writes itself on the film. The act of the photographer is closer to reading than it is to writing. They are the readers of the world."
    Ferdinando Scianna, Magnum photographer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zinzin View Post
    Print left on Friday... <snip>
    And received in perfect condition this morning. Cheers: very atmospheric.

Mine is in the press along with a couple of its siblings (I've tried since Friday to flatten the s*dding things but my usual method is not working: no idea why)... Regardless, flat or not, I'll send it out tomorrow morning!

Cheers, Bob.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin