Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,509   Posts: 1,543,565   Online: 1068

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sweet, Sorry-- I had to ask. I haven't been down there since the fire, but plan to in two weeks. Although I'd love to confirm my reservation this early I cannot. I'm glad to see wyoming on the APUG Map.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    June might just work out for a road trip, and this looks very interesting.
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wyoming is a beautiful state. I will have to see if it would even be possible to get out there. But stranger things have been known to happen. And I have all these open invitations to come out to shoot from people in Montana, Utah, Oregon......

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm having a little trouble finding information on the Fremont Canyon area (other than stuff for rock climbers). Can someone provide some links with information. Also, I read something about Pathfinder NWR, is this nearby? Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There isn't a lot of info, that's why I said it was one of the best kept scenic secrets. And yes, the Pathfinder NWR is right there. Just come, I promise you won't regret it.

Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by t_nunn View Post
    I'm having a little trouble finding information on the Fremont Canyon area (other than stuff for rock climbers). Can someone provide some links with information. Also, I read something about Pathfinder NWR, is this nearby? Thanks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceN View Post
    There isn't a lot of info, that's why I said it was one of the best kept scenic secrets. And yes, the Pathfinder NWR is right there. Just come, I promise you won't regret it.

Bruce
    No worries Bruce, I'll be there. I am really looking forward to this trip. I just usually try to find out as much as I can about a place before I visit. I guess I'm a little anal about it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by t_nunn View Post
    No worries Bruce, I'll be there. I am really looking forward to this trip. I just usually try to find out as much as I can about a place before I visit. I guess I'm a little anal about it.
    Not a problem - I have a pretty bad case of that myself. :rolleyes: If you have specific questions feel free to PM or email me. Unless it's something you think everyone might be interested in, in which case I certainly don't mind answering questions here in the thread, either.

Bruce

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not to worry. I live here and I don't know a thing about the area. I still plan to be there, though. Geeeeeez, I need to get out more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by glennfromwy View Post
    Not to worry. I live here and I don't know a thing about the area. I still plan to be there, though. Geeeeeez, I need to get out more.
    That may be true Glenn, but Travis coming from around Richmond, VA and me from coming north of Philadelphia, PA, that is a long trip without having any idea as to what is there. :o

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by naturephoto1 View Post
    That may be true Glenn, but Travis coming from around Richmond, VA and me from coming north of Philadelphia, PA, that is a long trip without having any idea as to what is there. :o

Rich
    Point taken - I shall endeavour to make reams of data available to you kind folks ere decision time draws near.

Bruce

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin