Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,575   Online: 967

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry I haven't updated this yet, but I plan to have more info posted on the web page this weekend.

I know it's not really in line with the nature theme, but one of the things I've been working on is arranging a photo tour of one of the larger surface coal mines in the Powder River Basin. Of those planning to attend, how many would be interested in something like this? It would take most of a day, but would provide some fascinating photo ops.

Bruce

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would be interested. The massive trucks and machinery could make some great photo material. A night shoot would really be awesome but probably not feasible. Kind of an O. Winston Link version of giant trucks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I think a tour of the coal mine would be pretty cool.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    OK, the web page for this is updated with maps, lodging info and other good stuff!

http://www.bnimages.com/fc07.htm

Bruce

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Bruce,

Thanks for posting the info. But, I have decided that I will be going to take photos on Oregon from May 1 to May 23 (already have the air tickets) and will not be able to participate.

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Cool, where in Oregon? I used to live out there.

Quote Originally Posted by naturephoto1 View Post
    Hi Bruce,

Thanks for posting the info. But, I have decided that I will be going to take photos on Oregon from May 1 to May 23 (already have the air tickets) and will not be able to participate.

Rich

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceN View Post
    Cool, where in Oregon? I used to live out there.
    Hi Bruce,

Still debating on the whole trip. I had posted about it here at APUG with little response, but got much more at LFPF. I will see some of the coast, probably at least several days up at Crater Lake (I know there will still be snow at the north end), and I will probably try to get to some of the Redwoods in the Southern part of the state along the coast.

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum49/3...es-oregon.html

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The time is nearing and anticipation is building! How about a head count of those still interested in coming?

Bruce

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    When had we planned to come? Do we have a firm time/date?
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll be arriving sometime on Wed., June 6th. I'll be staying at one of the RV sites at the Riverview Inn, and will most likely remain until the following Wed., June 13th. Some folks are planning to be there for just a few days centered on the weekend of the 9th, 10th. There are maps and contact info for lodging here: http://www.bnimages.com/fc07.htm

Please feel free to post questions here or PM them to me. I'll provide my cell #, etc. later on to those planning on attending.

Bruce

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin