Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,218   Posts: 1,532,211   Online: 871

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Photos from Carl

I have got two for the price of one! Thanks Carl for the two prints, one pinhole and the tractor deal. You struck a chord here, me being a farmer's son and my brother who collects old tractors like fanatics collect cameras. Both pictures are a fine piece of photography. What is the make of the van? The fate of your farm is shared by our local farm buildings, all being converted to offices and houses.

Many thanks.
    Tony

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Print sent this lunchtime. It should be with my vict... er, recipient by the middle of the week.
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Frank

Had just given up hope of recieving a print and yours lands on my doorstep yesterday. I like it, tricky exposure i'm sure.
    Glad to see another C330 user, am trying to get used to my recently aquired 'F' model.

Regards
    Vince.
    Vince

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Vince,

Sincere apologies for the delay. As you may have seen earlier in the thread, I had one or two minor problems!

The exposure was a bit tricky, especially as it was my first outing with a Pentax Spotmeter V (analogue)! The print was worse requiring flashing, split grading, a quarter-stop burn in the top-right corner and a 3 minute keyhole burn on the central hotspot! :rolleyes: Got there in the end though!

All the best with the C330. On good days mine's called "The Brick". On less good days it's called "The Millstone"...! Makes good pictures though!

Best regards,

Frank
    Last edited by FrankB; 02-21-2007 at 02:49 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format

ok - time to throw the toys out of the pram

I have organised the last 2 of the APUG UK print exchanges, and strangely enough have received no print from either. For this reason, and after some considerable thought, I'm throwing in the towel. It is a bit of a kick in the teeth when you take the time and effort to put something like this together and also spend time and money participating in exchanging prints. So I'm out of it

Who wants to take up the challenge of Round 5?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    I have organised the last 2 of the APUG UK print exchanges, and strangely enough have received no print from either. For this reason, and after some considerable thought, I'm throwing in the towel. It is a bit of a kick in the teeth when you take the time and effort to put something like this together and also spend time and money participating in exchanging prints. So I'm out of it

That's sad.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

This is a piss poor state of affairs.

If you've PM'd the people in question and they're either unresponsive or uncooperative I'd suggest naming and shaming, or at least making them known to other exchange coordinators so that others don't get stung.

I may have been regularly late for various exchanges but I've never not contributed. I hereby cheerfully volunteer to make good your losses to the tune of two prints. (Not the point, I know, but hopefully it'll help.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Like Frank, I'm not always the most punctual (mine went out last eve...) but I am amazed that you have not received either print from the last two rounds. FWIW, I'll copy Frank's offer to the tune of the one print that I have ready to go.

Nil carborundum.

Cheers, Bob.
    Last edited by Bob F.; 02-21-2007 at 05:47 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Earlier, pre-edited version somehow got posted...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Hello Leon.

I would like to echo BobF and Frank and offer a print. PM me your address ( if your interested ).
    I'm away now until Tuesday but it can be in the post next week.

Regards Daniel

Shooter
    Medium Format
    thanks daniel, frank and Bob - that is very kind of all of you. Please dont think I am pbeing ungrateful, but dont worry about sending me your prints, save them for future exchanges. It's not for you to make the situation good. I have now had contact from both the people concerned so have hopefully resolved the situation, one of whom can only offer me a digital print now, so that has been written off. (and I was always told tantrums get you nowhere ).

that still leaves 5 prints outstanding although 3 of these have confirmed as being sent, we have no confirmation of receipt.
    Last edited by Leon; 02-22-2007 at 02:05 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin