Hello Everyone. Now the seasonal festives are out of the way, I thought I'd kick-start the new year with the official ...
APUG UK Print Exchange Round 4.
Exchange rules are as follows:
Please register interest on this thread AND send the address you want the print sent to via PM to me (with subject line "UK round 4" please) - . Interest should be registered by Sunday 14 January after which I will place all names in a hat and pick out at random.
You will then receive a PM with the address of the person that you should send your print to.
Your details will have been passed to another in the group who should send you a print.
You will not be expected to send a print to the person that sends you one - just to the name and address that you have been provided with.
1. Your print must have originated from a film/ in-camera paper negative (eg no digital process at any point please), but any intermediate traditional stages are accepatble .
2. Your print should be on 10x8 paper (or larger if you wish, just dont expect others to send you anything bigger than 10 x 8 ).
3. Paper type and finish is your choice, as is the subject.
4. The image may be any size or format.
5. Inkjet prints or computer manipulated images are ineligible.
6. The addition of explanatory notes is optional, but your recipient may appreciate some background information, and if you do not say who it is from, they cannot thank you for it.
7. Enjoy the experience.
8. There is no expectation for critiques or comments to be made, although there is nothing to stp you asking for this if you wish.
A deadline will be set once the names have been verified.
Just a reminder: ---
there are 3 outstanding prints from round three. 2 of which may have been received, but I havent been told , one is definitely outstanding. I will PM the people involved today, but to confirm, those who havent sent out their prints from round 3 will not be allowed to join in another round until round 3 responsibilities have been honoured.
Happy New Year everyone.