Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,951   Posts: 1,585,985   Online: 846

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images

Print received from Mikeg

I received a fantastic print from Mikeg today. Great work, Mike, you made maximum use of the short period of snow in February. The print is very Michael Kenna and one to be proud of.

I've been in The Alps for the last couple of weeks and have just developed several rolls of film so I hope to be in a position to create a print by Friday.

Barry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi

My print has gone off this morning. Postal strike permitting the recipient should receive it on Friday or Saturday, or at the very latest by the Monday deadline.

Graham

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Managed to get mine off to Jon today so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. It's been a bit rushed since returning from holiday so it's not perfect and I might do a follow-up after the deadline!

Barry

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hi,

it's becoming increasingly clear that I'm not going to be able to make a print for this round. Does anyone object if I forward the print I received to my intended recipient as a solution?

I'm going to have to step down from organizing the next round because of other commitments at this time. If someone will step in for round 8 I would be grateful.

I'll carry out a round up at the closing date to see who, if anyone failed to get a print out.

Regards

Martin
    I'm Spartacus!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If nobody has any objections I'm willing to organise the next round.

Brian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    That's very decent of you Brian. It's appreciated.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks Brian,

I hoping to be able to pick up the reigns again for round 9, unless you or someone else wishes to carry it on.

Martin
    I'm Spartacus!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    As there hasn't been an outcry I'll forward the print I received on tomorrow.

My appologies, but it's the best solution I can offer at present. Too many things out of my control.

Martin
    I'm Spartacus!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hello all,

Received a very nice print from Steve Smith the other day. Sorry for the late repy but I've been away and it was waiting for me on my return.

My print is in the post and should be with the recipient within the next day or so; the postal service in Cornwall gets there 'Dreckly' : similar to 'manjana' but without the urgency.

Regards Daniel

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by simulatordan View Post
    Received a very nice print from Steve Smith the other day. Sorry for the late repy but I've been away and it was waiting for me on my return.
    Pleased to hear it arrived o.k.

I also received my print today from Graham (GFDarlington). A nice view of the River Levin at Park Head, Cumbria. It looks like somewhere I would like to visit one day.

Thanks,

Steve
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin