Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,289   Posts: 1,535,371   Online: 793

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Barry,

I'm pleased it arrived safe, if not a little late, and pleased also that you enjoyed/liked it.

Thanks

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My print's all done and should be in the post tomorrow lunchtime.

Brian

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Sorry I'm late with mine. I've been having some issues

After toning in selenium, I noticed some marks on the prints, particularly in the highlights and on the margins -- I thought my hypo clear had failed and I hadn't washed the fixer out. Printed another lot, new hypo clear, washed for longer, toned and dried them. I was just spotting one to send when I noticed more marks -- b*gger!

However, looking closely, I thought the marks were on the surface, so I gently wiped with a damp cloth and the marks came off! Not sure what happened there -- perhaps drying marks or something, but I'm now waiting for the print to dry again, before flattening and packaging up.

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffeb View Post
    My print's all done and should be in the post tomorrow lunchtime.

Brian
    It arrived this morning Brian, an excellent candid shot of daily life in Krakow. Thanks.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Brian - glad you liked the fish!!! thanks for the kind comments - pictures were posted on holiday as they made it in wih the luggage!!!!

Thanks to Ciaran for my print - gonna have to try my hand at split toning..I really like it - thanks. Hope the MF work is going well.

Claire

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think everyone should have had time to send their prints out now. Can you let me know via PM if you haven't received a print from this round yet?

I'll be starting round 9 shortly.

Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Right, I've kicked off round 9 here

Please note, I've only allowed 7 days to sign up to round 9 as many of us are off to Canterbury the following weekend.

Brian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My print from Mike has arrived. Although away from home for a while, I am told that its very nice - thanks!

Claire, I'm loving medium format and now split toning around 90 percent of my prints - I just can't get enough

Ciaran

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin