Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,597   Online: 843

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Zoom In Photography, London: Calling All Former Members, Students and Volunteers!!!

Hi all,

If you are, or happen to know, a former member or volunteer at Zoom In, or if you took one of Zoom In's many photo or printing courses over the years then I would like to hear from you.

In January 2008 Zoom In, in Clapham, south London, will be marking its 10 year anniversary with a celebration that will include a large exhibition of the work of current and former students, members and volunteers.

Over the last ten years as other public darkrooms and printing courses in London have ceased to exist Zoom In has grown, from a small space with few volunteers, to a lively educational facility that serves the public with courses in analogue and digital photography and has broadened the minds of hundreds of young people through its various outreach programs.

We think this is something that is definitely worth celebrating, and we would love it if people who have been around Zoom In at any point over the last ten years could join in.

Please drop me a line via this site or you can get me at amoodie@zoom-in.org.

Thanks.

Andrew

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Andrew,

I have just seen this thread. I am a zoom in member, and as such I am obviously very interested in the anniversaries and events taking place at Zoom in.
    Has the exhibition taken place? is it still on?

I am surprised not to have received any communication about the anniversary.

Best

Delphine

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin