Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,211   Posts: 1,532,000   Online: 1193

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think 4 received here, too.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    I think 4 received here, too.
    Same here, and surprisingly, none from within the USA. Maybe our Postal Service had the scrutiny turned up because of the holiday mail crunch.

FWIW, I got a new one600 camera, perhaps to be used on the next round.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    ok mine are labeled and going out tomorrow.sorry for the delay,next round i will do better,if there is one......hope so.i am sending to
    jacco k.
    sam h.
    keith w.
    pete h.
    winger
    the flying camera
    the banana

sorry alex i didnt get you this round.hope you guys enjoy my day at the dog park as much as we did.all were taken their.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rkmiec View Post
    sorry alex i didnt get you this round.hope you guys enjoy my day at the dog park as much as we did.all were taken their.
    That's OK RK. Surprisingly, most of mine that got through were people outside the USA.

So maybe we should do this round again?
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I can't even remember who's in my group anymore. The last one I got was from Keeds of lots of mushrooms. I think that brings the total up to... 5? or something. Yeah, 5 (I double checked going back through posts as I think some didn't make it to my fridge gallery yet ) Looks like just Martin B and Nicole who we've not received prints from yet in group1? It's been such a long drawn out exchange, maybe they need reminding, there was a whole festival season since we started this to make people forget. I don't think it's bad going that I received 5 out of 5 sent so far and only 1 one of those was enveloped.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    tried to send mine out today and was politely told they have to be in an envelope so i will put them out tomorrow or thursday at the latest.the post office min size is 3x5 inches so if we do this again i think we should let everyone know upfront to send it in an envelope or tape it to a 3x5 note card.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rkmiec View Post
    tried to send mine out today and was politely told they have to be in an envelope so i will put them out tomorrow or thursday at the latest.the post office min size is 3x5 inches so if we do this again i think we should let everyone know upfront to send it in an envelope or tape it to a 3x5 note card.
    On the other hand the UK doesn't bat an eyelash at a polaroid in the post. My UK recipient got his polaroid from me overnight, just like normal first class post should do. The UK postal system seems to handle *tiny* things as I've gotten some of the smallest ever christmas/birthday cards over here...
    Bit of a shame that the US and apparently Greece have gone so automated that they don't accept anything under 3x5inches.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    i think it may be due to mail processing equipment.at least that is my thought,maybe in the uk they are not as into spending your money as our government is at spending ours so processing equipment could be different.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello Postcard pals,
    To date I have now received 5 out of 7 cards, 71.4 percent. The last received was a nice shot from Richard Kmiel of an evening stroll with his trusty hound titled "Going Home", Thank you Richard.

I have not received postcards from Scott Davis or Keith Williams. Were these sent and lost in transit?

Did Richard Kmiel or Bethe Winger get my "Fudruckers" neon sign postcard?
    I would like to know if these postcards made it to destination please.

It appears that sending postcards under 3.25 x 5.5 inches is NOT reliable at least here in the U.S.

All the best,
    Sam H.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received rkmiec's print yesterday - great colours!

Thanks.
    Pete

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin