Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,711   Posts: 1,482,954   Online: 989

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3789101112131415 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete H View Post
    I received rkmiec's print yesterday - great colours!

Thanks.
    Pete
    Received rkmiec's print today; nice one, thanks!

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    i received prints from sam,beth,jacco and the banana good ones from all. i am not discouraged for the next round and hope it happens in the near future.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Got rkmiec's print today!
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thebanana View Post
    Got rkmiec's print today!
    I got his a few days ago - looks great!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

my bad

Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    OK people, this second round is dying a silent death. I think I got 5 postcards out of 7. Others? Let's all post updates. Thanks.

Regards, Art.
    I've been bad for being so late and apologize to group 1. Polaroid at -22 C is possible but takes some doing!

I have finally mailed the prints to Akki14, gr82bart, Alex Hawley, Black Dog, Nicole, keeds, Peter Williams. Hope I am not banished in future exchanges!
    Hope the post office gets them to you soon.

Martin

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for letting us know Martin-that just leaves 1 print from Nicole.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I received Martin's print today, but it was in a plastic bag because it got folded over at some point and nearly ripped in two! It's very pretty anyway...
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Akki14 View Post
    I received Martin's print today, but it was in a plastic bag because it got folded over at some point and nearly ripped in two! It's very pretty anyway...
    Probably the sorting machines because I noticed the Fuji film had a bit of a curve to it. I will put up a scan so you can see what it should look like. Strange that Canada Post can get a letter to England faster than it can deliver a letter within Calgary!

The prints (except for Alec's) were taken at -22 C so a challenge to develop. After each shot, I removed the polaroid back from the 4x5, ran to the car, started it, pulled the print, and tossed it on the dashboard with the windscreen heater on full blast. Figuring the print went from frozen to somewhere near + 35 C, I just guessed at the time before peeling. That Fuji instant print film is tough!

Thanks again for your print which came undamaged.

Martin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm waaay late getting mine out!! But they're definitely on their way!!!

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin