Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,507   Posts: 1,543,550   Online: 1069

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415
    I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll do it agin!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Hey guess what! I finally got my prints off to you all today. Just be sure I stuck them in envelopes. I hope you enjoy them. Again, sorry for the delay.
    I got mine today Nicole. Its lovely! Seven days from Australia to Kansas. Not bad.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Same here [very Egglesonistic]-along with the round 4 camera. Thanks!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I got my print from Nicole today too. It's beautiful and magical and lovely I love it. Thank you so much, Nicole
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Akki14 View Post
    I got my print from Nicole today too. It's beautiful and magical and lovely I love it. Thank you so much, Nicole
    Me too. Fantastic shot Nicole.
    If you can't answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.
    - Elbert Hubbard

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin