Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,654   Online: 899

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    Hmmm ... so far most of us have been slapping a stamp on the back of the Polaroid and most have been arriving to their recipients - except, it seems the ones heading to Nicole in Australia.

Seems to be hit and miss.

Now you could just throw the Polaroid in a envelope and send that, if you wish. No biggie.

So, you in? I hope so.

Regards, Art.
    I sent mine "naked" as I thought we were doing postcards and not exchanging letters. Considering the quantity of postcards WE are sending out, WE will find out if this method of sending a postcard internationally is viable or not. The site "Polaroid Postcard" seems to give one the idea that it works fine. I for one, STILL have not gotton the two that I sent to MINN. and back to MD. using the naked method.
    I personally would like to see all cards sent naked as postcards for this exchange, AS WAS SUGGESTED FROM THE START. We will know the numbers sent and the numbers received, and once and for all know if the instant post card is possible.
    I think that if one pays full postage (letter rate not postcard rate) to cover extra handling, that it would almost be "tampering with the mail" for postal workers to throw away private mail. They may not like it, they may discourage it, but to throw it away, I don't know about that.
    I vote to stamp them and send them, be done with it.
    Sam H.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well I'm very pleased to announce that slowly but surely I've received polaroids with stamps slapped on from Winger, um not sure... no name but yellow sign on coast, the banana, wine bottles and Dianna. Enclosed in an envelope were from umm not sure, blurry illustrative face, and lavender by Alex Hawley. I love the stamp on polaroid, so please no need to change. I'm enjoying this very much. Thank you!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    um not sure... no name but yellow sign on coast,
    Yeah! That's me! It made it through.

OK, well this has decided my path then. Stamp on the back - throw it in the mail. Envelope be damend! :o

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sent prints to Nicole & Andrew on monday.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Have sent all mine out this evening at normal letter rate.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I shot mine, but am elsewhere and will send them when I get back to PA.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got my first one today, from Mr. Hotton. Fuddruckers at night.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received my first this morning from Heather (Akki14). Thanks. Addressed on small white border on front and single stamp on back. I'm surprised (and glad) that it got here. Have confidence just to chuck my Instax prints in the post now. Will finish off "snaps" this weekend and send them on their way...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Whoa cool! That's as fast as normal 1st Class post too! I hope the rest make it to their destinations - those higher denomination stamps for sending abroad are just lick-and-stick. They seemed to stick on the back alright, though.
    Also, I love my 0.005mm tipped pen My husband says I'm doing the old poor-eyesighted posties a disservice!
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Mine are finally done and will be in the mail tomorrow
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin