Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,407   Online: 1126

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hmmm ... Sent mine out on Monday.

Regards, Art

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Rec'd "Winger's" today
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    Hmmm ... Sent mine out on Monday.

Regards, Art
    Art, got yours yesterday. Thanks for the nice note on the back.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Yay I got my first card today! From Alex. It's amazing! I'm still trying to figure out how you made it look that way. I showed it to my friend (nonphotographer) and he's just as boggled at it as I am. It's amazing, like a handpainted B&W photograph.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Art- I still haven't gotten yours from either this or the previous exchange.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera View Post
    Art- I still haven't gotten yours from either this or the previous exchange.
    Hi Scott,

Well this is making me think .... I will send out a replacement for the first one, but I won't send it 'naked' - it will go in an envelope this time. I'll wait for the second one and see where that ends up.

As for me, I haven't received anything yet this round! I feel unloved ... I need a big instant print hug soon!

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Akki14 View Post
    Yay I got my first card today! From Alex. It's amazing! I'm still trying to figure out how you made it look that way. I showed it to my friend (nonphotographer) and he's just as boggled at it as I am. It's amazing, like a handpainted B&W photograph.
    HAH! Thank you Heather. No tricks involved. Its just the response of the film to the sunlight, angle of the sun (some fair degree of backlighting) and the natural color. All of the above conspired to favor the reddish tones.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Woohoo! I got Peter's and Art's today. I feel silly but I'm not sure what Peter's is of. Looks like a forest reflected in some water maybe. It has a strange stamp on the back that isn't complete but it's in red and right over the United Kingdom bit it says INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS Seems sufficient to me, i have a super-hugely long address as it is what more do you want?! Maybe they are mumbly about a return address?
    And Art's one appears to be an interesting view of a Papaya tree, I assume in a greenhouse somewhere. Very cooltone 4x5 polaroid with wonderful detail of the hairs on the truck.
    Last edited by Akki14; 11-06-2007 at 05:22 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ARGH! My first print from Alex and the USPS has managed to shred it! Well, to be specific, they took a chunk out of the top right hand side. As I was stating to the esteemed members of the chatroom last night, it actually adds to the whole exchange though. There's definitely a story to tell, despite the fact it didn't do Alex's image justice.

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 11-06-2007 at 06:57 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mine are in the post.

cheers!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin