Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,427   Online: 776

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Akki14 View Post
    Woohoo! I got Peter's and Art's today. I feel silly but I'm not sure what Peter's is of. Looks like a forest reflected in some water maybe. It has a strange stamp on the back that isn't complete but it's in red and right over the United Kingdom bit it says INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS Seems sufficient to me, i have a super-hugely long address as it is what more do you want?! Maybe they are mumbly about a return address?
    And Art's one appears to be an interesting view of a Papaya tree, I assume in a greenhouse somewhere. Very cooltone 4x5 polaroid with wonderful detail of the hairs on the truck.
    I don't think anyone would be able to guess what my subject is. I have something called a "Tree Stone" which loosely explained is a large rock with an interesting pattern and color that importers sell to Americans with too little sense. This round I took a different macro shot of the tree stone for everyone in my group.
    If you can't answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.
    - Elbert Hubbard

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posted all my remaining pints [oops I mean prints....] today.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Recieved Black Dog's print, safe and sound, this morning. It's lovely, thank you
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks!I shot some regular neg film as well, so I'll be digging out the Forte PWT for that.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

update

Received instant flowers from Winger and an instant lute from Pete H. since my last post in this thread. Again two nice ones. Pete's lute took me a minute to figure out. Look, look again, rotate 90 degrees, look again, hm... hey, looks like some string instrument ...

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Akki14 View Post
    Recieved Black Dog's print, safe and sound, this morning. It's lovely, thank you
    I just received mine from Jake. Fantastic.
    If you can't answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.
    - Elbert Hubbard

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Anyone besides Art and Heather gotten mine yet? Just a wondrin'.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Good morning,
    Received Peter Harris's "Lute" postcard. Arrived in perfect condition. Skillfully executed and very lovely, thank you.
    To date I have received 4 out of 7 cards sent to ME, 57 percent.
    To date OTHERS have received 4 out of the 7 that I sent, 57 percent.

I have NOT received cards from:
    Scott Davis
    Keith Williams
    Richard Kmiel

Have the following people received my card "FUDRUCKERS"? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    Peter Harris
    Bethe Winger
    Richard Kmiel

All the best,
    Sam H.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Hawley View Post
    Anyone besides Art and Heather gotten mine yet? Just a wondrin'.
    Same here about mine. 7 went out, seems like only 2 were received .... Plus I only receievd 2 - Heather and Alex'.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I've received 4. Alex, Art, Blackdog, and Peter's. I think only 3 of mine have been received. I think we're all bound to get Blackdog's ones at the very least as his was well packaged. Post seems a bit slow and sluggish at times...
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin