Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,969   Posts: 1,558,531   Online: 1054

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I know it's hard to consider going anywhere in this freezing cold, but lets plan a meet sometime in the middle of March. Depending on where we all live it could be in Red Deer or wherever it's most central. I've noticed a couple of Alberta people on the board, so lets do it.

If we do it in Calgary I can make available a meeting area, 3 enlargers, 2 of which are 4x5, color processor and full B&W wet setup.

Just a thought.

Eric
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Large Format
    Just noticed this posting - after being in Calgary for the last 2 weeks. Oh well. Maybe next trip. I'll post a message before my next trip.

Bill
    Bill Laidley

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Well there are a bunch of us going to Grotto Canyon this Saturday. Meeting at the "illegal" parking lot at about 11:30 to 11:45. If your interested let me know.

This canyon is located just east of Canmore on the 2A.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin