Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,150   Online: 858

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Yes, we had a great time! In between the rain, hale and sun created some nice lighting. Alot of cool old antique equipment and bldgs. I broke a slide trying to get it back in place after an exposure (why is it easy to replace vertical, but a real bear on horizontal shots?) Wierd. Going to shoot 2 sheets this week to learn how to develop and get that down before processing yest's shots.

Great to meet Aggie as well! And Thanks again for letting me borrow your exp meter!

Hopefully we'll get more people able to participate another time.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Aggie @ Mar 16 2003, 09:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>For all of you who didn&#39;t make the little field trip today, Chris and I had a good time, infact lost track of time.&nbsp; </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    Well, it&#39;s the 19th and I just found this thread. I wouldn&#39;t have been able to make it this time anyway, but I&#39;ll try to pay closer attention to future get-togethers.

Kerik
    Kerik Kouklis
    Platinum/Gum/Collodion
    www.kerik.com
    2014 Workshop Schedule Online

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin