Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,749   Posts: 1,483,781   Online: 829

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: !

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I could have a lot of fun with the "frozen assets" comment, but like most boards I would imagine we follow the 12 year old rule. That is to say we shouldn't post anything we wouldn't want a 12 year old to read.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Multi Format
    David, once I get home and get your details, I'll send you the details to get at the address list. There's a couple more names going on the list. Sean is going to get sick of my e-mails with 'here's a new list'

I was printing some postcards yesterday (well trying to with my sons aged almost 4 and just over 1 assisting&#33 and I'd printed about 8 and was thinking.. hmm just how many do I need? To the delight of No1 Son, we did another two (he exclaims "ahhh Magic!" as the print appears Not sure what No2 Son thought of being locked in a room with dim red light! ) but I think I needed to print a few more! At some stage I imagine we won't be sending one to everyone on the list all at once!

Also, this pic was a stright print wheras my 1st one had several (4-5) steps to get it right (IMO). Much easier!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin