Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,552   Posts: 1,544,909   Online: 916

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bwakel View Post
    I received not one but two prints from Steve Smith today. Thanks Steve.

At first I was drawn to the image of the post on the beach. Perfect depth of field and nice contrast. And then the more I looked at the image of the three trees the more I liked it. Just shows that sometimes you need to go beyond first impressions when viewing prints.

I'm also pleased to see what the Ilford matt paper looks like as I've never used it before - it's very nice.
    That's the flattest I have ever got FB paper. I used the 'heavy book for a few days' method. Anything I have tried in the past gave me temporarily flat prints which curl up after about a day.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul. View Post
    Mine went in the post at 10am this morning. Er tell me lads do we normaly use first class post? It should be with recipient Monday or Teusday.
    Regards Paul.
    The choice of delivery medium and time-scale is yours
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Guys

I am having real trouble accessing APUG at the moment - basically, I can only get on to the site from my work PC and not from home as it continuously times out before connecting. This means that I only picked up the message from Brian this morning about my involvement in Round 10.

I can't see a deadline for this round but its unliklley that I'll be able to get a freash print out till after next weekend. If the deadline is sooner than, say, the end of the month, then I'll have to send and older print from my portfolio. How long have I got?

Graham

Shooter
    Multi Format
    you got me there, I was thinking of a deadline, but never actually got round to posting one

Well, I think we should all aim to get our prints out by the 11th December, but as I don't intend to kick off round 11 until the new year you should all have a couple of extra weeks to catch up.

Brian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I received a well crafted image of the interior of Worcester Cathedral from Paul today. It was accompanied by an interesting tale of itís taking.

Paul, just to demonstrate that I did make it to the end, may I suggest that you consider membership of the:
    Postal Photo Club

Iím in Circle 2, as are two other members of this forum. For a modest outlay you could receive 15 prints a month to enjoy.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi

Mine in the post today

Regards
    Vince

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Thanks for the link Dave, will give it serious consideration. Hope you enjoy the print.

Regards Paul.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Received a fantastic print from Dave Miller this week.

My print is being delayed at the moment while I get to grips with FB paper. Hopefully have it ready to send next week.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've received a fine print from Vince Dixon last week. Sorry for the delay in replying but I've been totally snowed under at work

It's a great print Vince who is another C330 user, which is always good to see

Brian

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    We C330 users control the whole world!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin