Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,916   Posts: 1,521,818   Online: 1108

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm pretty disapointed to say the box of 59 I bought for this exchange is firing blanks, dried up and useless. I'm not sure what to do, I did want to do emulsion lifts for the exchange. I'm really sorry.

Fintan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Finally...

Getting there. I have finally found the inspiration for this "Ode to Polaroid". I need to find a few good locations, but I'm finally getting there! Feels good... I will really make it an "Ode to Polaroid". Just wait and see... :o

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Finally!
    I sent my domestic print yesterday to David Goldfarb (my work has a postage machine). I have prints packaged and ready to mail to the three international people in my group but I'm just trying to make time to get to the post office. I go to work before the PO opens and get home after it closes. I left them home with my dear wife today...we're at her mercy

As a little bonus I threw in a couple of stickers from the latest batch that got printed.

Alan.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got a great shot from BlackDog the other day. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    I got a great shot from BlackDog the other day. Thanks!
    Me too! Thank you very much!!!

I still need to make mine... I've been beset with not having the light I want for the picture I am planning, when I can do it... ergh....

Hopefully, the stars will align soon!

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks-gald you liked them [forgotten what I sent out now!]. Thanks for yours too!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received 2 Polaroids from Jacco yesterday - I really enjoyed them, especially the "ode". I don't want to give it away for those who have not received theirs yet... Thanks Jacco!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dianna View Post
    I received 2 Polaroids from Jacco yesterday - I really enjoyed them, especially the "ode". I don't want to give it away for those who have not received theirs yet... Thanks Jacco!
    You're welcome! And, what a coincidence: you received mine yesterday, I received yours yesterday. I like it a lot. Nice composition. Thanks for reminding me not to tell too much, I'll just say this... I have a sudden appetite for an apple . Dianna, thanks!

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

It's in the mail

My polaroid prints are now in the mail and heading over the ocean to my exotic group members. Tim Walls, Sino and Pete Haris please let me know if you don't get your prints in the expected timeframe.

Alan.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    8x10 type 809 done and sent. Even saved postage by giving Alex his in person.
    Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things! http://rwyoung.wordpress.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin