Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,749   Online: 893

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Large Format
    If you are curious check out his site also, he is a wonderful photographer. I wish I could go to one of those, they sound like a lot of fun.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    He seems like a good character, alas on the other coast from me. I've followed his posts on the LF Forum. Next time you see him, invite him to participate on APUG.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Images
    Well, I'm planning to attend! It will be great to meet other APUG'ers and spend a week focused on refining the craft. I am truly impressed that Per would take the time to organize and conduct the workshop.

Cheers,
    Geary

Shooter
    Large Format
    It was with a great deal of regret that I missed the North Coast Workshop. I have already emailed Per of my intentions to attend the Mt. Shasta Workshop. I agree that this is a wonderful opportunity to meet others of similar interest and to share and learn. I look forward to the experience.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    It was with a great deal of regret that I missed the North Coast Workshop. I have already emailed Per of my intentions to attend the Mt. Shasta Workshop. I agree that this is a wonderful opportunity to meet others of similar interest and to share and learn. I look forward to the experience.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Images
    Is this the type of thing someone could come up for just a few day only? I don't have a lot of vacation time left.
    hi!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Brian,
    Per indicated to me that everyone was welcome to come for a day or two or the entire week. I believe that he stated somewhere that he hoped every large format photographer that wished to attend would do so. My plans, at this point, are to spend as much of the week as I can. I am planning a fall swing out that way and on up into the northwest. I hope to meet as many of you as I can and certainly am looking forward to it.

Images
    excellent. I actually just looked and ended up having a lot more vacation time than I expected Got the permission slip signed by the wife, so it looks like I am good to go.
    hi!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin