Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,565   Posts: 1,545,320   Online: 879

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 26789101112

Images
    I printed mine some time back, but I've not scanned it. I've just been comparing it to those I'm seeing here. It's more like some, less like others. By the way, I think I like how Mick printed his better than I like mine. I like your water crop, Mick. It puts more emphasis on that beautiful water. In fact, when I looked at yours I said, "his water is more dramatic than mine somehow"... then I realized it's because you took out the distractions. Nice!

Janet Cull

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Janet, many thanks for the compliment, the actual proof though, is when you hold the print in your hand.

I did think that the water really was the best part of the negative, so I worked on that.

Mick.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Traveling Portfolio List

The list so far is: myself, Brian Steinberger, Keithwms, Sile,jbjbowen, MartinB, naknak, keeds, Mick Fagan and snallen.

There were a few others who expressed interest but haven't gotten back to me on my pm yet. If you are still interested, let me know. At this point, I'd ask people to send the prints to may address. It would be nice to get the prints on the road by early July, but from the postcard exchange, I know it can sometimes take a bit of time for the postal systems to cooperate!

Again, the box can fit 12"x15" (300x375mm). Someone asked if they needed to be mounted, etc. No, but if you want to, that is fine. I have two copies of my sap bucket print - one matted, one not. I'm not sure which I'll put in.
    Jonathan
    -----------------------------------------------

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    After the scan my print was lying on my desk where all the tea went. I do not know if I get the chance to repeat it in time.

Sorry
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is this going to be active again?
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 26789101112

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin