I thought it would be really exciting to see how we all interpret the same negative. We all see our world a bit differently, what a great opportunity to collaborate and see how individual we all really are.
Ok everyone, here is the condensed version of what is going to happen.
1. During the first week of July I will produce 3 B&W negatives of the same scene. These negatives will be 1-35mm, 1-MF and 1-LF (4x5).
2. From the compiled list of participants (see below) I will mail this set of negs to the first person on the list.
3. This person will make one print (8x10 or smaller) from whichever negative suits them and then sends this print along with the 3 negatives to the next person on the list. The process then repeats itself etc etc.
4. Once the negatives make their way around the group once then person number one will produce a set of negs (if they like) and keep the circle going.
5. I will be the keeper of the list and will add people as they email me. As in the postcard exchange new lists will be emailed out as necessary.
To register please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org