Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,646   Posts: 1,481,266   Online: 741

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Large Format Outing Midwest

The Midwest Large Format Asylum will hold its April 2008 outing on Saturday, April 19th (always the 3rd Saturday of the month) at Turkey Run State Park, Indiana. We will meet for 8:00 breakfast at the lodge restaurant in the park.

Some members plan on driving down early on Friday & staying overnight at the Super 8 in Crawfordsville, Indiana. It is not unusual that a group goes out for a couple hours before breakfast to photograph at sunrise.

Shooters of all formats are welcome, but remember, we move at a large format pace.

More detailed information and discussions can be found in the FORUM section at www.midwestlargeformat.com

Rick Tapio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Man...

This would be a very good opportunity for me to meet other midwest large format photographers and get some hands on training in the format...but I can't make it because the baby is so young and Adam (though I love him dearly) wouldn't survive the night alone with her.

Maybe next year.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

fwp

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Brim View Post
    Man...

This would be a very good opportunity for me to meet other midwest large format photographers and get some hands on training in the format...but I can't make it because the baby is so young and Adam (though I love him dearly) wouldn't survive the night alone with her.

Maybe next year.
    Stephanie,

As a group we go on an outing on the third Saturday of every month.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin