Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,592   Online: 985

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I received an interesting print from Brian Jeffery today. Taken in a London market, it shows a young man operating a meat slicing machine whilst being distracted by a woman at the counter. As a guitarist, I don't want to even think about finger slicing!

Thanks.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    for those that are waiting for my card, they were just mailed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received a print from Jack yesterday. A lovely shot of a small, round, domed pavillion by water on an estate in West Sussex. A pleasure to recieve and interesting to read the processing information and discover how certain paper/chemical combinations can give a warm tone and nice deep blacks.

Graham

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sent mine out saturday.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Received print from Black Dog this morning. A very nice abstract on a paper I've never seen before.

Thanks very much.

Regards Daniel

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks-Art Classic was a nice paper in its time-could be great with the right subject [like the old fireplace I photographed here].
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My apologies but I've had a very interesting Infrared Print of a stone circle on Calanais, Outer Herbrides from Dave Miller for a couple of weeks now but not had time (poor excuse I know!) to confirm receipt of its arrival. So thank you Dave for another great print. Infrared film is something i've never tried, I do like the aesthetic it gives, in this case it imparts a mystical and haunting atmosphere to the scene and works very well, the objective of injecting some mood into an otherwise bland landscape has definately been achieved.

Also my print has been done and will be in the post by Friday.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well I've been away in Budapest for 8 days, and although I've been back for a few days now I've not really felt up to placing any posts as I've either been developing film or simply recovering. Anyway, on Saturday I've received not one but two fabulous prints from Paul: I especially like the picture of the rose.

Good work Paul, and I appreciate the effort,

Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format

APUG UK Print Exchange Round 15

I've started the sign up to round 15 here.

Can you please send me a PM if you are yet to receive a print from this round.

Brian

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin