APUG UK Print Exchange Round 15
APUG UK Print Exchange Round 15.
It's time to kick off the sign up for Round 15 of the UK Print Exchange. If you signed up for round 13 but have not yet received a print can you inform me via PM. Anyone, who hasn't met their round 14 commitment will be excluded from this and future exchanges until they have sent their print.
Exchange rules are as follows:
Please register interest in this thread and send the address you want the print sent to via PM to me (with subject line "UK round 15" please). Interest should be registered by the end of MONDAY 28th JULY after which I will place all names in a hat and pick them out at random. I have kept a record of previous rounds matches so I'll try to ensure that people send prints to different people this round.
You will then receive a PM with the address of the person that you should send your print to.
Your details will have been passed to another in the group who should send you a print.
You will not be expected to send a print to the person that sends you one - just to the name and address that you have been provided with.
1. Your print must have originated from a film/ in-camera paper negative (eg no digital process at any point please), but any intermediate traditional stages are acceptable .
2. Your print should be on 10x8 paper (or larger if you wish, just dont expect others to send you anything bigger than 10 x 8 ).
3. Paper type and finish is your choice, as is the subject.
4. The image may be any size or format.
5. Inkjet prints or computer manipulated images are ineligible.
6. The addition of explanatory notes is optional, but your recipient may appreciate some background information, and if you do not say who it is from, they cannot thank you for it.
7. Enjoy the experience.
8. There is no expectation for critiques or comments to be made, although there is nothing to stop you asking for this if you wish.
9. Failure to honor the agreement and not send a print will result in a strike, 3 strikes and your out. Past failings will be counted.
If you have a spare copy of your print then Simon Galley at Ilford / Harmon Technology would love to see it. I'm sure Simon will put it on the company notice board for everyone to see. Simon's address is:
HARMAN technology Limited,
Marked : For the attention of Simon.R.Galley
Put me on the list please Brian.
I am interested in this. Please can you tell me if prints have to be mounted or matted?
Sponsored Ad. (Subscribers to APUG have the option to remove this ad.)
Originally Posted by thomsonrc
you can mount the prints if you like, but most people just send a print in a stiff envelope.
Yas please sign me up for round 15.
Me again please.
Yes please Brian, PM sent.