Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,679   Posts: 1,482,186   Online: 1049

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nige

With 12 postcards received I just wanted to thank all concerned and especially those who have participated. I am very pleased with the format as I like the tangibile picture in the hand which can be viewed as and when you have time and inclination.

However I also like to send (and receive) PM's to say that it arrived safe and sound but sometimes have difficulty in marrying the posters name to their users psuedoname on APUG. Can a column be added in the spreadsheet to accomodate this.

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    can do.. once I figure a few out too (actually I think I know everyones APUG handle but if I've forgotten or misplaced the original e-mails.. I'll email those concerned.)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin