Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,568   Posts: 1,545,439   Online: 1087

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Photostock 2008 Michigan Gathering - Snaps

Hi everyone,

This may be a little delayed, but I'm finally managing to get through some of my non-work personal snaps during my working tour earlier this year.

These were made with an XPan II and are straight neg scans (sorry) and only "proofed" on my laptop (a total no-no!!) but wanted to share these with you. I still have a few more to go through, but here's a start.

I know I've said this a number times already, but I had a wonderful time meeting everyone!! A big thank to Bill Schwab for organising Photostock 2008 in one of the most beautiful spots on this little planet of ours, to everyone for making the effort to get there, Elevator Digital for inviting me to Toronto and of course Bob, Laura, Barney and Lucy for being wonderful and generous hosts. Last but not least, Les McLean for taking on the printing of most of the work that travelled with me.

I'm enjoying going through the snaps.

Best wishes,
    Nicole
    Last edited by Nicole; 02-19-2009 at 08:18 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And a few more...
    Last edited by Nicole; 02-19-2009 at 08:18 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Those are great, Nicole....love the camp fire shots. And as a certified 'old fart' the guys sleeping in the chair are priceless.
    Mike C

Rambles

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin