Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,183   Online: 662

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    My print was posted at lunchtime today,

Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Brian, recieved your print this morning. Very nice thanks! Some effective selective focusing. Those TLR's are great things hand held. Glad to see it was July though otherwise you would've been rattling over there at this time of year. The letter was really insightful. It was good to know the story behind taking the image as well as the technical info. Budapest is a great city, I went there with my parents and auntie four years back. I did a lot of street photography there. Also some long exposures in the underground station with my impatient, not to mention drunk aunt berating the locals after an evening at the hungarain house of wines. The food was something too, especially the sausages at the outdoor market. We got early up one morning to climb the hill overlooking the suspention bridge. There were lots of vintage cameras in a shop inside the hilltop fort there. Didn't have much of an idea what I was looking at then but might if it was now. Your print has brought back a lot of memories. Hope you enjoyed your time there. I'll make sure to send a proper letter during the next round. Cheers!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My print was sent off by first class post this morning.

Graham
    William Ralph Dean - Inspiration to four generations of my family

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi I received a very nice print from Richard yesterday, thank you richard I really like this high contrast print, I will be framing this for display. Regards Chris.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have now done my print. Should be able to post next week.
    Mark Tomlinson
    Currently using Bronica RF645+65mm, Leica M6, Bessa R2a, Nokton LTM 50/1.5, Zeiss Biogon ZM 35/2.8, Nikon 35mm SLRs.
    Join the lith printing forum at http://www.lithprinting.net/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by clwyd View Post
    Hi I received a very nice print from Richard yesterday, thank you richard I really like this high contrast print, I will be framing this for display. Regards Chris.
    Thanks Chris - glad you like it
    Regards,
    Richard.

RH Designs - My Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Received a gorgeous print of Hillary Hall from Graham today, great tones, and you've really caught the light well. Good to know some of the history of the building as well.

Brian

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sent mine off yesterday.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Jeffery View Post
    Received a gorgeous print of Hillary Hall from Graham today, great tones, and you've really caught the light well. Good to know some of the history of the building as well.

Brian
    Brian, many thanks for the kind words. I must admit I was quite pleased with it and have just printed it at 16x12 for possible framing, which holds up quite well. I'll try and upload some of this recent series of vernacular building studies some time soon.

Graham
    William Ralph Dean - Inspiration to four generations of my family

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Received a nice print from Black Dog. My print will be in the post soon!
    Mark Tomlinson
    Currently using Bronica RF645+65mm, Leica M6, Bessa R2a, Nokton LTM 50/1.5, Zeiss Biogon ZM 35/2.8, Nikon 35mm SLRs.
    Join the lith printing forum at http://www.lithprinting.net/

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin