Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,207   Posts: 1,531,891   Online: 1073

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Also owe Anupam in the alternative print exchange - forgot he was a last minute addition to my group. Everything sent but the slides. I maybe late (like deadbeat late), but I ain't a stiffler!

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Oh Great. Thanks A Lot, Art!

Now I'll have to get off my butt and finish prints for a post card exchange and an alt. print exchange. I can no longer say "I'll get to it when pigs fly or when Art sends his prints." I can no longer say "Yeah, I'm late with my prints, but at least I'm not Art." When people complain about my tardiness, I can no longer reply "Oh, I don't know, it could be worst. It could be raining or you could have Art in the exchange." (See recent movie quote thread.) I may even have to brush up on my excuses. Got any good ones I could use, like the dog ate my print or ...?

Art, you've been my hero for so long. It is disappointing to see the mighty fall.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Art, you've started catching up indeed! Got your postcard from round 15 yesterday (and I don't even blame you for the occasional error in writing names, that's only normal when you're writing 150 cards ). Thanks!

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen Friday View Post
    Oh Great. Thanks A Lot, Art!

Now I'll have to get off my butt and finish prints for a post card exchange and an alt. print exchange. I can no longer say "I'll get to it when pigs fly or when Art sends his prints." I can no longer say "Yeah, I'm late with my prints, but at least I'm not Art." When people complain about my tardiness, I can no longer reply "Oh, I don't know, it could be worst. It could be raining or you could have Art in the exchange." (See recent movie quote thread.) I may even have to brush up on my excuses. Got any good ones I could use, like the dog ate my print or ...?

Art, you've been my hero for so long. It is disappointing to see the mighty fall.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad to hear you are okay Art. I no longer do print exchanges as it would appear many people are willing to let prints out the door that are not the best work they can do, not processed archivally, or they arrive bent and mangled up. That's my rant.. .02 cents
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin