Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,036   Online: 950

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hello, my name is Art and I'm a print exchange deadbeat

Hi folks,

OK, I have been traveling, working, helping my parents, and buying property in SE Asia for my retirement as a beach bum at 40. No excuses. Yes, my postcards have been sitting by the door now for 3 months or more, my Kodachromes are ready to packaged and sent out and yes, I remember the Polaroids I still owe from a YEAR ago.

I'm back for a week this week - so besides my taxes which I still have to do, I will remember to send out what I have. I know, you've all heard that before. Plus I have 100 or so PMs I have to read - must be angry recipients ... I understand.

My sincere apologies everyone.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad to hear you are OK and it's just life that got in your way. Looking forward to seeing your postcard.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And you have prints from the Collectors' Show to pick up from the VPC!!!!!

Good to hear that you are OK and didn't fall off the edge of the earth.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Art, I actually thought that you may have been a victim of the monetary problem which seems to have gone through virtually every country.

Extremely glad that you are still hanging in there!

Mick.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    Hi folks,

OK, I have been traveling, working, helping my parents, and buying property in SE Asia for my retirement as a beach bum at 40. No excuses. Yes, my postcards have been sitting by the door now for 3 months or more, my Kodachromes are ready to packaged and sent out and yes, I remember the Polaroids I still owe from a YEAR ago.

I'm back for a week this week - so besides my taxes which I still have to do, I will remember to send out what I have. I know, you've all heard that before. Plus I have 100 or so PMs I have to read - must be angry recipients ... I understand.

Regards, Art.
    Hi Art, add the Toy Camera Print Exchange 2008 to your list
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    Hi folks,

Regards, Art.
    I have a feeling I may be delinquent on the same Polaroid exchange as you - in fact, we could even owe each other a Polaroid; it's been so long I can't remember!

I made my first print in the new darkroom last weekend, so the hiatus caused by my house move may have finally drawn to a close. I just need to try and remember who I owe what to now...
    Another day goes under; a little bourbon will take the strain...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No worries Art! We still love ya..... and I know you're just a little late but you will come through!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have no problem with Art, but the deadbeats are the reason why I no longer do any photo exchange.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK, OK, deadbeat update here ... I have now printed, matted and packaged all the prints (and postcards that have been lying about for months) to send out. Let's see to make sure I have everything covered:
    • Postcard Exchange #15 - 50 something postcards; I didn't count.
    • Alternative Print Exchange #8 - Phil, Cara, and Jeff
    • Group Print Exchange #11 - Randy and Matt (Gene's already got my print)
    • Toy Camera Print Exchange #3(?) - Vaughn and Fintan
    • Fine Art Print Exchange #1 - Thomas
    • Kodachrome Slide Exchange - Stan, Chris and Michael (though I haven't received a single slide)
    • Ode to Polaroid Exchange - David, Keeds, Peter, Suzanne, Black Dog, Fintan; kraker, rkmiec, MartinB, dianna, JLMoore3rd

Did I miss anyone? I don't think so, but if I did, please advise. Deeply and sincerely sorry to all for the EXTREME tardiness on my part.

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 08-09-2009 at 02:53 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Art:

No worries!

By my count, there are 72+ people who are going to be very happy (assuming no overlaps) .

Matt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin