Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,059   Posts: 1,561,601   Online: 798

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kerik Kouklis and I will be giving a 2 day platinum palladium printing techniques workshop at my workshop/studio during the Houston Fotofest. We have room for about 4-5 participants, and will cover everything you need to begin or improve your platinum printing techniques.

Check out www.kerik.com/wrkshps.htm for details

Small camera users should not be afraid to attend, as we will be able to make some digital negs 'on the fly' for you to use.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Although I have never had the pleasure of meeting Clay or Kerik in person, I can vouch for Clay's experience and outstanding photography. He has been instrumental in saving me a lot of money and heartache while learning this process and if you have the chance to attend your printing will greatly benefit, Clay and Kerik know a lot of little tricks and details that will save you money in wasted prints and coating.

I also have the pleasure of having one of Clay`s wonderful prints, if you attend you will probably be able to see some wonderful prints.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    George, you are correct - I have never meet Kerik, but have admired his work for a few years now and have one of his POP prints. These guys seem to be great and with any luck (it will take some luck at this point) I can get to Houston to see them. Have just started playing with the Ziatype prints from B&S and well...nothing I would show anyone yet...
    Mike C

Rambles

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin