Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,908   Posts: 1,556,035   Online: 1134

Shooter
    Large Format
    Looked liked at least 25 people participated! (I have no exact count as people kept on arriving through Saturday night taking part in the Free Taco Dinner - free food is like a magnet!)

The next Free Workshop will be along the Oregon Coast May 2 - May 9, starting at the Durst-Pro-USA facility in Portland Oregon.

Then several one-day darkroom workshops - Platinum printing versus AZO - The enlarged print - The Polaroid transfer print - the Gum-bichromate / Platinum print - plus The Northern California Apline Workshop in the Trinity Alps in Northen California (3 days) - and finally the last Free Workshop of the year - in Zion National Park in November.
    Also a week long (fee based) workshop at the Maine Photographic Workshops - Focus = Form and Content, June 27 - July 4 - photography from the artist's point of view.

Email me for further details if you are interested in any of these workshops!

volquartz@volquartz.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    This is a public Thank You to Per. That was my first workshop and it was a whirlwind of information and fun - great people, a beautiful location, and lots of generous sharing of techniques, ideas and encouragement. And it was FREE!

I highly recommend Per's workshops, and will be attending more of them whenever my schedule permits.

Thanks again.
    Latent Images Plastic Toy Cameras

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive" - Howard Thurman

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin