Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,124   Online: 1115

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Check out the photos I have uploaded in the Non-Gallery Pictures section of our last group outing. Everyone had a great time slugging thru the mud and slipping down the icy trail. Fred Wong was out with his 8x10 proving to us that size does matter. Unfortunately I only have bum shots of Leslie (she sat in some mud) so I didn't post them as I didn't want to be called a MSP. As you will note not everyone was using LF gear. Shows just how flexible we Canuck are eh.

Wayne Galbraith did an excellent job herding the cats and we all had a great time. I am sure you will see some pics uploaded from this field trip to lovely Silver Springs - Calgary.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

I think that it is quite appropriate that the masses have been spared the sight of my muddy butt! Actually I thought I did pretty good to get away with just that considering the ice, snow, and muck we trudged in to pass through the ravine, down the creek bed and to the river. What a wonderful sunny day it was for mid February! Looking forward to viewing the results of all your labour!

Leslie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow

Looks like you had fun and I am envious. All I need to do now is locate 4 or 5 like minded individuals to have an outing near me.

Phill

Or maybe a trip to Canada?
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Actually Les and I are organizing a group trip from the UK to the Rockies for next fall/winter. When I have the details I will announce them on the board.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sounds good but do you offer divorce councilling as well
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hey I've been divorced twice so I'm not the one to ask! Bring here along, I'm sure she would enjoy the trip.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin