Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,515   Posts: 1,572,065   Online: 1189

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 378910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    it posted?

Lee L
    Lee what do you mean, is it posted?

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I arrive Friday evening, hopefully not much later than 7pm, staying at Marriott 6 miles south, for Fri and Sat, returning Sunday evening.
    Excited.... So much so I figured out how to put my Lee in a Tree picture into APUG.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    I apologize. It has been pointed out that I posted more information about you than some people would like to have on the internet. There was still time for the “edit” feature to function so I stripped you of your identity. Sorry.

John P.
    who?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Lee what do you mean, is it posted?

John
    As in trespassing ...

Is it part of the park now, or still private property?

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    Excited.... So much so I figured out how to put my Lee in a Tree picture into APUG.
    Analog chimping? Looking forward to meeting you and the other new folks, and catching up with the regulars.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I carried all nine of mine (not at the same time)in a Gerry kid pack while I had cameras hanging on my neck and a fly rod in my hand. I think you capable of figuring out haow to pack yours and a camera(tho it may not be a LF)
    My parents carried me in a Gerry pack. The carriers I have all put him in front. I haven't found one I like that can go on my back. Once I can pick one, then I'll be ok. I'm looking forward to when he's big enough to help carry.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I highly recommend the Emmaljunga Duo Combi stroller. It has a large metal basket below, and the top is switchable between a basinette and a seat, good from birth until they don't want it anymore. The basket below will hold a good sized diaper bag and a good sized camera bag at the same time. I'd carry two of the large brown paper grocery bags under the basinette. The whole load is off your feet and you can leave baby sleeping safely in the basinette while you shoot. Ours is now on its 6th or 7th child after our two used it, and we still see it around town in good shape after 19 years of constant duty. The cloth covers come off for washing, and it can fold down remarkably small to fit in a car trunk. Also has good sized (6-8") wheels with soft rubber tires on metal spoked wheels. One tough and versatile buggy, but not cheap. I also had a Kelty backpack child carrier, but would take the Emmaljunga over that 99% of the time.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/bab/1733415789.html

Lee (professional father for 19 years and counting)

Oh, just so you're prepared ... by the time he's old enough to carry your cameras, he'll be loaded down with his own cameras and asking you for your film and asking to borrow the lens you're using.

P.S. but it's worth it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    From what I can tell the paper mill is part of the park. There is even a plaque showing the original structure and giving some history of the mill. The machine was left in place for "interpretation."
    However, there is a fence between the trail and the machine, but there is no lock on the gate.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    As in trespassing ...

Is it part of the park now, or still private property?

Lee
    Part of the park, just off the tow path.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    I'm planning on just doing the round trip on Sat, but I may bring stuff with me just in case. I haven't told my neighbor, yet, so I hope he's around this weekend to let my pack out. I probably won't be going out and shooting - just around your pond. I haven't quite figured out the logistics of carrying gear and baby much less shooting while carrying him.
    But I'm looking forward to seeing whoever's there and having adult conversations! Or as adult as they get anyway.
    You are welcome to use my baby jogger while you are here if that would help.

John

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin