Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,688   Posts: 1,548,713   Online: 1261

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516171819202122 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by djkloss View Post
    Found 'em!
    So I guess I gotta delete my post now ...

Glad you'll be dry and have a higher ceiling.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    I would turn myself inside out and pin myself to the mantle in plain sight. Barring that, I'd have stayed in the back of the jeep where you left me after the last trip, hoping you'd forget me. How about stuffed into the same bag as the tent? Was jbannow looking hungry when you were breaking down the tent on the last trip? Do the tent poles in any way resemble bacon? Did they get botox injections and convert into a tripod like the one you're always giving more attention to, and running off with every morning?

Good luck finding them, and I also have a tent to lend if you need one. I may even be able to find the poles given a little notice.

Lee
    (the one with the L appended)
    next to the mini-tripod under the still-life table.

thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Shawn, I have 4 rolls and could give up 2 to a better cause than sitting in the cold and dark as they are now.
    I also have a stash of expired but frozen color film if anyone is interested. I'll try to remember to bring this stuff!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Awesome! Thanks, Bethe.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    A housekeeping request. Please avoid parking on the grass on the east edge of the driveway. We have had so much rain that my lawn mower started to sink there last night. Parking cars there would give us a real mud track mess for the rest of the summer. Remember that three people live further down the driveway and need to come and go. Parking is going to be difficult. Please help as much as you can.

From Posts and PMs it looks like at least half of you will arrive this afternoon (Friday). Fantastic! We are starting off with enthusiasm.

Thanks,

John & Dolly

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Friday AM.

The rain has stopped.
    The sun is out.
    The Porta Potty has arrived.
    We must be going to have a party.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No Acros 120 on the first pass. Did I actually shoot it all? Will check more thoroughly as I pack. May throw in some TMX and TMY-1 in 4x5 if that helps you Shawn. And I have some TMY-1 in 120 (frozen) that I'll bring.

I may need to borrow John's darkroom to load holders, as I spent yesterday in unplanned endeavors which pushed mowing for a lawn party (here at the ranch tomorrow) to this morning. I was invited to the party here as well, but it's nice to have options.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for checking, Lee! Bethe is bringing a couple rolls of 120 for me to try. I'll be using it at night so the reciprocity characteristics are what I'm after. TMX has that darn UV blocker built in so I can't use it to print on silver chloride...

All the best. Shawn

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    I may need to borrow John's darkroom to load holders, as I spent yesterday in unplanned endeavors which pushed mowing for a lawn party (here at the ranch tomorrow) to this morning. I was invited to the party here as well, but it's nice to have options.

Lee
    As always the 11' x 13' darkroom is available for camera emergencies and film holder loading/unloading.

Thank you Lee for choosing this party.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Looks like jameswilliamjones and I are off today. When are you expecting folks? Do you need any help getting ready?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin