Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,891   Online: 1006

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111516171819202122 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you thought my "hand of man" comments were bad, I should tell you the rest of the story. The same person, during critiques, has suggested I do the following: (1) put red fall leaves in a scene to make it more interesting and (2) move a large rock (it looked like a boulder to me) out of a scene.

I will probably go to the camera show on Saturday, and would be up for meeting for lunch before or after. Keep me posted. I will also be heading to the park in the morning before that to explore and shoot for a bit.

Jeff
    Last edited by htimsdj; 05-19-2010 at 07:54 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by htimsdj View Post
    I will probably go to the camera show on Saturday, and would be up for meeting for lunch before or after. Keep me posted. I will also be heading to the park in the morning before that to explore and shoot for a bit.

Jeff
    Jeff,

Most of us go at the start, 10AM, in hopes of being first to find that "fantastic deal." Last time I think there were six of us that went to lunch at the Three Musketeers, a burger joint about half a mile north of our house on Brecksville Rd. If that transpires you are more than welcome to join us.

The waitress had just bought a digital camera. Afterwards she said if fun was any indicator, she thought maybe she should have bought a film camera.

What they will say for a good tip.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    I'm no longer a paying APUG subscriber, so I can only see gallery thumbnails, but the IR looks very good. Lots of IR 'wood effect' with the R72 filter, even in the shaded side of the evergreens, where we weren't expecting it to show up. Makes me want to order some of the Efke IR820.

Lee
    I posted 3 more IR shots if you'd like to see them.
    Lee, you can see the pictures in full on my Flickr page.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/djkloss/
    Last edited by djkloss; 05-19-2010 at 10:24 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by djkloss View Post
    Lee, you can see the pictures in full on my Flickr page. http://www.flickr.com/photos/djkloss/
    Thanks. I actually found them on flickr just after I posted here, when searching for images with IR820. You got some really great shots. I see W. Moersch asked you to put one of the pond and tree at the east end in a collection he helps with.

You were using the 'aura' version of Efke IR820, correct?

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    Thanks. I actually found them on flickr just after I posted here, when searching for images with IR820. You got some really great shots. I see W. Moersch asked you to put one of the pond and tree at the east end in a collection he helps with.

You were using the 'aura' version of Efke IR820, correct?

Lee
    yes, it was the 'aura'. The EI for that film that I was using was between 1 & 3.

Wolfgang has a few 'groups' on Flickr that I'm a member of also. You can also find the group "Film is not dead it just smells funny" as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just started printing images from last weekend. This is from the Ritchie Ledges Friday PM. Scan of a silver print on Ilford MG paper printed from a 4x5 negative. T-max 100 film, 210mm lens. 30 second exposure. This was in a cave-like area.

Last edited by ic-racer; 05-20-2010 at 11:58 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice, Dale. Great decision to go with the high contrast treatment!

Shawn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Very Impressive Images

Quote Originally Posted by djkloss View Post
    yes, it was the 'aura'. The EI for that film that I was using was between 1 & 3.

Wolfgang has a few 'groups' on Flickr that I'm a member of also. You can also find the group "Film is not dead it just smells funny" as well.
    I really enjoyed your Holga IR. It set me up in the chair trying to climb into the frame

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey where were you guys??
    I got a matching set of high quality Leedal stainless graduated mixing buckets from one-liter up to 4 liters. Now I can say 'good by' to my old plastic mixing bucket!
    I also got a surprising deal on the the coveted "Kodak Process Thermometer."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    Hey where were you guys??
    I got a matching set of high quality Leedal stainless graduated mixing buckets from one-liter up to 4 liters. Now I can say 'good by' to my old plastic mixing bucket!
    I also got a surprising deal on the the coveted "Kodak Process Thermometer."
    my jeep is in the body shop getting work done, so I took a 3 hour walk with my holga TriX this time. It is so light-weight I love it! I still had a hard time taking 12 pictures though. Glad you found some good deals.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin