Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,912   Posts: 1,521,618   Online: 858

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1216171819202122
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    Hey where were you guys??."
    Lee L had written that he couldn't make it. Jeff and I were there at the opening. I found five books that looked good. Jeff S was looking for a spot meter, but didn't find one. No one else was there from our group so we left after 30-40 min. I didn't see Igor for the first time in my years of attending. I asked Jack if he were okay. Jack said he had gone to Texas to visit his son.

The show goes on Sunday, but the girls and I are doing the Hiking Hounds thing up near Peter at Look-About-Lodge.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by djkloss View Post
    my jeep is in the body shop getting work done, so I took a 3 hour walk with my holga TriX this time. It is so light-weight I love it! I still had a hard time taking 12 pictures though. Glad you found some good deals.
    Dorothy,

Sorry to hear the beast is costing more money. I really liked the pictures you sent. Thank you.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Small world.

I just found out the family down our street where our kids play is related to Lee Friedlander. In fact the kids were over there playing last spring when Lee stopped by to visit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was surprised that I couldn't find a spot meter. I think I found one online.

John - If your suggested July weekend is a go, that's great. I put it on my calendar.

Jeff

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by htimsdj View Post
    I was surprised that I couldn't find a spot meter. I think I found one online.

John - If your suggested July weekend is a go, that's great. I put it on my calendar.

Jeff
    With the exception of the 7x17 camera that came through a friend putting buyer and seller together, I have bought most of my gear on eBay. My Sekonic 508 light meter came through that portal. When models change there is usually a rush by dealers to sell off demo gear. Last month's model has always been way above my talent level and easier to budget.

As far as we (Dolly, the girls and I) are concerned the July weekend is on. Thanks for noticing. Perhaps if you and others post something to that thread it will start the buzz rolling. It usually takes a few posts to build the enthusiasm.

Thanks,

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    With the exception of the 7x17 camera that came through a friend putting buyer and seller together, I have bought most of my gear on eBay. My Sekonic 508 light meter came through that portal. When models change there is usually a rush by dealers to sell off demo gear. Last month's model has always been way above my talent level and easier to budget.

As far as we (Dolly, the girls and I) are concerned the July weekend is on. Thanks for noticing. Perhaps if you and others post something to that thread it will start the buzz rolling. It usually takes a few posts to build the enthusiasm.

Thanks,

John
    I'm looking forward to July. That would be fun. let me know if you start a new anticipation thread.

Was at Magee Marsh with my wife Sue this weekend. Very nice feathered time.

Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    I'm looking forward to July. That would be fun. let me know if you start a new anticipation thread.

Was at Magee Marsh with my wife Sue this weekend. Very nice feathered time.

Lee
    Lee, The new thread for the July gathering is
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum174/...18-2010-a.html

John

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin