Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,948   Posts: 1,557,867   Online: 845

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

New Photograph in the "Print Exchange" gallery

There seems to be no activity in the "Print Exchange" gallery so I post my most recent print there. I currently have two available for exchange.

8x10 Printed on Oriental Seagull VC Fiber.

Thanks!

Jim

Images
    Glad to see someone is posting a photo there, I'm still waiting for two prints to come from my last exchanges, and will post a new one as soon as I get them.
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I love owning prints from you guys and will be placing some in there as soon as possible

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Great!

I can't wait to see what you guys will post. I truly enjoy the images that you have shared with everyone in the galleries and would swap prints with both of you at anytime.

Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got no takers from my last posting My Blind Print exchanges participants recieved them!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nige
    I got no takers from my last posting My Blind Print exchanges participants recieved them!
    What was that one Nige?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    it was a Wave... it rolled past the Print Exchange without anyone taking it for a ride!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nige
    it was a Wave... it rolled past the Print Exchange without anyone taking it for a ride!
    Hhmm- unfortunately didn't see it.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I would love to participate. Some of the other forums I visit also have print exchanges. My problem is I don't have nearly enough space to display my own prints. The exchanged prints would just be sitting in some box somewhere. Luckily there are some opportunities for getting prints displayed in local galleries. The town arts council also has a program which places artwork in local hospitals, libraries and some businesses. Otherwise my stuff wouldn't see the light of day.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I was one of the lucky recipients of Nige's Wave on the group exchange.

But how can you know if you want a print based on a small internet picture? I know that noone wanted mine on the Print Exchange either; I guess I'll have to dump it on the group exchange too

Gerald, I think there are more of my photos displayed in other apugger's homes than in my own... Most of my prints never see the light of day, and those that do are often mailed to someone here!
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin