Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,927   Posts: 1,585,158   Online: 884

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Count me in- I hope it's a 4x5 neg. But I already know what the reaction to my interpretation will be- "too dark!"...sorry, that's the way I like them!

Images
    I have exchanged a few PMs with Eric. He made a good point. Apparently the original idea was to have one set of negs floating around so the creative juices do not diffuse. I can see this. I can also see the person on the end of the list not getting a neg for a really long time.

What would you folks like to have happen?

Here are the options on rotation of five folks in a group:

person one shoots a set of negs prints his/her choice then sends the negs to person two and so on.

Person one and two shoot negs and prints. They send their negs to the next person on their list. Person one sends to person 2 and person three sends to person four etc.. The rotation is complete when persons one and two receive their own negs back.

Each member of the group shoots and prints a neg and each sends it to the next person.
    Person one's schedule- 123451
    person 2- 234512
    etc...

What do you think?
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Ok I have to admit I let the ball drop. Life got in the way as it sometimes does. I do in fact have the negs ready to go. Well most of them anyway. the LF one got fogged. During one of my computer crashes I think I lost the list of those that were interested. Please email me again (no PM's please as I can't transfer the info directly into my CRM program) if you are interested.

In communicating with Mark it appears he wants to get a contact printing exchange going for ULF negs. Mine (35mm and MF) will be a seperate list but there is nothing to say people couldn't be on both. If I can get out this weekend I will do a LF neg of the same scene I shot for the 35mm and MF. To bad the light won't be exactly the same.

I will commit to having this in the mail by Friday Jul 30th. So get your names into me asap. I will contact Sean and get things set up with him like the postcard exchange.

In your email send me your real name, forum name, full mailing address, and email address that is best to contact you at. My list will be for 35mm, MF for sure and hopefully LF negs. Just enlarge the one you want to.

As I said before the intent of this is to see how each of us interpret the same negative. Each of us has their own vision, technical abilities etc and it will be neat to see the results. Once the negs go full circle then a new set can be made of a different subject and included with the finished prints from the first set. That way those at the beginning of the list can see the full results as the circle is made again.

Eric
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    an email address would be nice Eric.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Eric,
    I have sent you my mailing address by e-mail. I can enlarge 35mm and 6x6 sizes.

Aggie,
    Click on his name, select e-mail Eric and you get the email address.
    Cheers, Shesh

Not to know what happened before one was born is always to be a child - Cicero

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Just click on my name and the option to email me comes up. Duh.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I did and you can try it and see the response I got. Something about "sorry this member doesn't.........

just tried it again, and now it is there. are my blonde roots in need of a cover up again?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    ha ha Aggie, just messing with you. I just activated that feature.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ok I would like to participate, but who do I contact? Eric or Mark?
    RL Foley

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I will be handling the 35mm and MF + 4x5 negs. Mark will be doing the ULF contact stuff. So you can contact one, the other, or both. Whatever floats your boat.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Silverpixels5
    Ok I would like to participate, but who do I contact? Eric or Mark?
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin