Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,212   Posts: 1,532,031   Online: 1177

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I can do either. Maybe whichever is more lacking for participants.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    y'know... when I first saw this thread a day or two ago, the picture "interpretive print exchange" conjured in my head was a bunch of APUGers in tights, dancing around Martha Graham-ishly, passing prints back and forth. I guess I need my head CLA'd, eh? (:

-KwM-

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I want to see Eric and Mark in their tutu's

Images
    Aggie. I do not think they make them large enough for me. And it would be damned offensive if they did .

This got going real quick I may need some help setting up the mailing list but I will ask as things get closer. I can handle the contact stuff. 4x5 to 8x10. Any larger and we will need a heads up. I will set my e-mail up if it is not already and you can e-mail me the same information as for Eric. I will try to work with the same deadline as Eric. It will give me a reason to go out and shoot, and process more negs.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Because of the cost of the film and general mailing, I think it would help if people involved in these projects, kicked in few (insert your currency) dollars to help defray the cost. I would be wiling to buy a box of 8x10 film and send it to Mark. I can also buy what ever format film Eric would need. That way more of the negatives can be sent around quicker.

Mark I can also sew you a new Tutu. I even know the perfect site to take your portrait in it. It is called little window rock, just south of Page. My style of spot, about 100 feet from the dirt road.
    Last edited by Aggie; 07-22-2004 at 11:51 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: had to add about Mrk's costume

Images
    I wish I shot 8x10 but alas only 4x5 and 5x7 plus the smaller formats.

I like the idea of sending more than one set of negs out so this gets going faster? I do not think this would be a problem.

I am afraid that my wife just might not understand if another woman sent me a tutu. For the sake of marital peace I will have to pass on the Tutu.

So far only one person has sent me info.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mark
    So far only one person has sent me info.
    Did this ever get off the ground? I'd like to participate if it's still viable.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I got a pm from Mark not long ago that the negs were on the way, but I'm not sure what the current status is.

Images
    Assuming I do not have a meeting after work again tomorrow they will be in the mail then.

believe me I feel bad about not getting stuff done sooner.

Sorry

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb
    I got a pm from Mark not long ago that the negs were on the way, but I'm not sure what the current status is.
    I have a negative I'll contribute. I'll print anything anyone sends me that's 8 x 10 or smaller, but I think it would behoove us to keep the number of negatives to a minimum. Each person should submit one really good negative and leave it at that. Whoever precedes me, please send me a PM and I'll give you my address.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin