Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,245   Online: 726

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have heard from several participants but they have not posted here. Can we all get an update on how this is going?
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Ron's camera took a picture of a street hockey game in downtown Toronto, and is now on a farm outside Calgary capturing something of the harvest (or maybe just a broken combine!). It will likely make it's way chaotically counter-clockwise-ish back to New York.

My Oly Trip is in the Ukraine at the moment and likely on it's way to St. Petersburg (Russia, that is). I've promised that if my Trip makes it home safe, I'll make a little vacation album and give everyone a copy.
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    David, I know how expensive it was to send that camera to the Ukraine and I am glad that you were able to do so. I had wanted to send one myself but I could not afford the shipping and maintain a healthy home life.

I want to see all the pictures from these cameras. Is there a way that we can set up a Gallery for the Chaotic Camera Club photographs?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm ready to mail mine on to the next person.... I don't mind mailing it to where ever. Just need an address!!
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello everybody!
    Today a beautiful sunny day! I hope it will so up to my lunchtime. Then I going to go to oldest part of Kiev and make something.
    Also I'm glad that David send so nice camera. I have almost same - Oly Pen, but digital

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello Andrey,

it would be very Chaotic if the camera
    came to New York ! I would be able to
    take pictures of Brighton Beach, Brooklyn.
    Which is the newest part of Kiev !
    Do you have any friends, or family living
    in Brooklyn ? And do you know Arkady Fuks?
    Hey? It's a small world, you never know.
    Unless you ask. Enjoy the weekend !!!

Ron

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Sanjay Sen - APUG Subscriber
    Sanjay Sen, 36, a champion of human and animal rights, died June 3 in a motorcycle accident in Wayne, New Jersey.

July 23 1975 - June 3 2012

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I may be doing something wrong, but I swear that I posted after Valerie that I was doing a hit and run for her to get an address. Oh well, Valerie, I have done a hit and run trying to get you an address; there that should do it.

Andrey, I would love to see more of Kiev.

If there is some one that you see constantly on any of the threads but you don't see them here, why not send them a message asking if they would like to participate.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hit and run... ok, I guess this game took a turn I did not "get". I'll get it in the mail to someone.......
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yeah, unlike the current travelling camera projects here, there is no sign-up and no premeditated travel course. By hook or by crook, you just need to move it on, and just about everyone will be on pins and needles fretting about where it is and when it will get back. We're all generally process-control freaks, so this is an interestingly chaotic exercise.
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Valerie, sorry that you didn't get the memo, we are just trying to get as many people involved in this as possible by any means necessary. The whole point being that we do not want to exclude anyone but to get everyone involved. Most of the camera or lens traveling threads limit the number of people involved and thus exclude a large portion of those who would like to be involved leaving them to live vicariously through those that are. We are the Chaotic Camera Club for a reason, like the f64 group from the late 19th early 20th century, to change the way we look at how these camera travel threads are run. I hope that everyone that has participated so far is enjoying the experience, I can't wait to see the results of this group of enthusiasts.

David posted before I did and so I didn't get to read his reply, but he hit the nail on the head.
    Last edited by guitstik; 10-08-2010 at 11:30 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: in response

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin