Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,931   Posts: 1,522,188   Online: 1107

Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Apug conference

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Apug conference

Is there interest in an apug conference? No conf. site designated yet. I would say where ever it is, that it should be close to an international airport with easy transportation to and from that airport. I know our own EricR is a travel agent, and could maybe tell us a good airport. I would highly suggest maybe enlisting his aid in putting together travel packages to the conf. It helps if we all support our members in their real world jobs too. We could make this a win win situation where we all work together.

We would be willing to donate merchandise to be used as giveaways, prizes etc.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    great! this is the kind of thing that we at apug do. I'm sure that we can have a fantastic conf. The more people think and offer to help, the more we all win and learn.

Images
    Vegas baby, Vegas...
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Always wanted a good reason to visit the US .

Edit: er - that could be missinterpreted. Could have said "What a Great reason to visit the US!!!"

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Yessss...Vegas! What an inspired thought Brian! Most of us in Europe can fly direct to Vegas.
    Francesco

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Would absolutely love to meet some of you. I'm not sure I could swing getting over there in the short term, but if you're talking 12-18 months I could probably swing it. John, got any connections at Air New Zealand?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Flights to Vegas are usually pretty cheap from most places. Hotels in Vegas are reasonable as well. Lots to see around there too. Plus that whole gambling bit if you like that sort of thing. Good idea!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sean
    John, got any connections at Air New Zealand?
    Actually yes ! (used to work for Ralph Norris - but he is a bit busy these days).

Leme think on it further.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I use to work for a tour company our of So. Utah. I know lots of good places and things to do photography wise in and near Vegas. We could do pre and post tours if people wanted.

Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin